Cold WeatherPosted - 29-10-2018
Brrrrr the cold can really effect aching joints.
You may have noticed your elderly dog getting a bit stiffer with the onset of the cold weather?
Here are a few tips to help them get mobile again;
- Make sure their bed is warm, padded and kept off cold floors and out of draughts.
- If they get wet out on a walk fully dry them off when you get home.
- Pop a coat on them for walks in the chilly weather.
- Place a Snuggle Safe (a heat pad specifically designed and safe to use with pets) heat pad in their bed.
- Make an appointment with us for a massage, we can show you some basic techniques you can use at home to warm their muscles up and reduce stiffness.